“Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
A major goal of Jostens Renaissance Education is to make it easy for schools to connect and share their great ideas with one another. At the Jostens Renaissance National Conference, educators and students spend 3 days sharing ideas and stories. Now, everyone can easily share ideas and stories all year long – and win some great prizes doing it!
We will be drawing three Jostens Renaissance sweatshirts and three $50 Amazon Gift cards per month from November – January. Also, in early February, we will draw one free registration for the 2017 Jostens Renaissance National Conference. To be entered into the drawing, any educator or student can submit ideas for the “Idea Exchange” and/or stories for the “Featured Stories” sections of JostensRenaissance.com. More specifically, submit:
- Ideas to the Idea Exchange – at the Idea Exchange, you can find ideas from all over the country in easily replicable, one-page step-by-step PDFs. Submit your ideas here and your photos here. Your idea may be chosen to be featured on the site. Even if it isn’t, you’ll be entered into our drawing for each submission. See an example.
- Renaissance stories for our Featured Story portion of JostensRenaissance.com – Our Featured Stories will contain spotlights on Renaissance schools, research from experts on Renaissance concepts, and Renaissance current events. Send a fully written story to [email protected]. Your story may be chosen to be featured on the site, but if it isn’t, you’ll still be entered into our drawing for each submission.
- Don’t have time to write a whole story on the great things your school is doing? You can also submit Renaissance story ideas for our Featured Story portion of Jostens Renaissance.com – Just send some info and photos related to the topic of your story to [email protected]. This could include statistical improvement from your school due to Renaissance. If your story idea is chosen to be featured on the site, we’ll do the writing! Even if it isn’t, you’ll be entered into our drawing for each submission.
Each submission counts as one entry for the sweatshirts and gift cards in the drawing until your name is drawn. If you do win a gift card or sweatshirt, you are no longer eligible for those prizes through April. However, every idea or story submission counts as an entry for the free registration, regardless of whether you have won a sweatshirt or gift card.
To submit an Idea, fill out the form found here
To submit a Renaissance story, or a statistical improvement that you’ve seen due to Renaissance in your school, email it to [email protected] with ‘Featured Story’ in the subject line.
- 1 entry in the drawing per idea, story, or story idea submitted.
- All entries are valid for grand prize drawing.
- Individuals who are drawn for a gift card or sweatshirt will be ineligible for future sweatshirt and gift card drawings through January.
- Submission deadline – April 30, 2017, 11:59 PM CT
- Winners will be notified on or around the 5th of each month from March 5th – May 5th
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents located of the 50 U.S., and D.C., age 13 or over. Starts 2/1/17; ends 4/30/17. Sponsored by Jostens, Inc. For a copy of the official rules go to www.jostensrenaissance.com/sweepsrules