Bring a splash of color and inspiration to your school stairways with these stair decals.
School Type: K-12
Activity Goal: Improve school look
Prep Time: 3 -5 hours (surface preparation and drying)
People Required: Two people
Space Requirements: Stairway with smooth risers
Timing: Any time
Cost: $20 per set of 10
Submitted By: Jostens Renaissance Education
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING SCHOOL STAIR DECALS:
- Get permission and plan a time when the stairs will be lightly used.
- Unroll school stair decals and lay flat for at least an hour.
- Clean the surface with a warm damp cloth, and allow to dry completely.
- Measure and mark the locations of the decals on each step.
- Peel each decal from backing on one side and place on the surface, using the included squeegee to gently apply pressure.
- Smooth any wrinkles or bubbles with the squeegee, starting at the middle and working to the edges.
TIPS FOR BEST INSTALLATION:
- Decals adhere best to painted drywall, glass, metal, sanded wood and most walls and flat surfaces.
- In addition to stairways, use decals as door and bulletin board borders, or make your own wall design.
WANT ACCESS TO MORE SCHOOL CULTURE IDEAS FROM JOSTENS RENAISSANCE?
If you don’t currently partner with Jostens for yearbooks or graduation regalia or other celebratory products, you can learn more here.