Reinforce your school’s values by taking time in your next Staffulty meeting to write notes of recognition for students who display those qualities.
School Type: K-12
Activity Goal: Student Recognition
Prep Time: One week
People Required: Principal, Staffulty, and (optional) student leaders
Space Required: Meeting room
Timing: Staffulty meetings
Materials: Cards and pens
Submitted By: Bonney Lake High School, WA
- Purchase cards or post cards.
- Hand out with a writing utensil to each Staffulty member during your next meeting.
- Explain to staff that they are to think of a student who has been displaying your school’s values and write them a personal note of recognition.
- Collect notes at the end of the meeting.
- Have student leaders deliver each note to every student who was recognized.
- Take a copy of the Power Card and send home to the student’s family.
WANT ACCESS TO MORE SCHOOL CULTURE IDEAS FROM JOSTENS RENAISSANCE?
If you don’t currently partner with Jostens for yearbooks or graduation regalia or other celebratory products, you can learn more here.