This easy and inexpensive idea helps the Rock Hill High School Staffulty recognize one another and builds staff morale – because teachers rock!
School Type: Middle school, high school
Activity Goal: Recognize Staffulty
Prep Time: 24 hours
People Required: Staffulty
Space Requirements: None
Cost: $50 – $100
Submitted By: Dustin Toth, Rock Hill High School
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEACHERS ROCK:
- Get a cut out of either Rocky or Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – or both!
- Connect with your local movie theater and see if they have one they are willing to donate one.
- Tape a piece of paper on the back of the cut out.
- At an all Staffulty meeting, award a member with the cut out and explain that they get to keep the cut out for the week because they rock!
- At the end of the week, the staff member signs the piece of paper on the back and passes it to the next lucky Staffulty member who rocks.
- To really spread the love, the next recipient should be in a different department
- Encourage each Staffulty member to add something to the cut out.
WANT ACCESS TO MORE SCHOOL CULTURE IDEAS FROM JOSTENS RENAISSANCE?
If you don’t currently partner with Jostens for yearbooks or graduation regalia or other celebratory products, you can learn more here.