STUDENT LEADERSHIP COLLABORATIVE EVENTS
CULTURE. CLIMATE. LEADERSHIP.
Hey you! Yes, you! You deserve to love going to school each day! …And so do the students and staff around you! That’s what the Jostens Renaissance Student Leadership Collaborative is all about. Join us for an inspiring day filled with ideas for making a positive impact on your school’s culture and climate.
WHAT’S THIS EVENT ALL ABOUT?
This engaging and interactive day will include:
- Inspiration and insights from renowned educator, administrator and public speaker, Dr. Phil Campbell.
- Proven ideas for making a positive impact on your school’s culture and climate
- Collaborative time to create action plans and share ideas
- Leadership skills for both students and educators
- Proven methods for improving graduation, attendance and discipline rates
Student leaders from your school plus chaperone(s)
WHAT DOES IT COST?
This event is brought to you by your local Jostens representatives at no cost to you.
Be on the look out this fall!
Tuesday, January 25 – Warrior Run High School, Turbotville, PA
Wednesday, January 26 – Eastern York High School, Wrightsville, PA
Wednesday, February 9 – Carthage College, Kenosha, WI
Monday, February 28 – Centennial High School, Peoria, AZ
Wednesday, March 16 – Brookville Area High School, Brookville, PA
Wednesday, March 30 – DeLand High School, DeLand, FL
Thursday, March 31 – Merrell Center, Katy, TX
Friday, April 8 – Watkins Memorial High School, Etna, OH
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 – Northville High School, Northville, MI
Thursday, April 28, 2022 – Charlotte High School, Charlotte, MI